Offline Sierra

• Administrator
    • E-Book-Mecca
    • Email

Author: Santosh Jha /Genre: Self Improvment

Find me as an affable, affectionate, compassionate and sincere confabulation.

People say, what conspire to make you what you finally become are always behind the veil of intangibility.
 Someone called it ‘Intangible-Affectors’. Inquisitiveness was the soil, I was born with and the seeds, these
 intangible-affectors planted in me made me somewhat analytical. My long stint in media, in different
capacities as journalist, as brand professional and strategic planning, conspired too! However, I must say
it with all innocence at my behest that the chief conspirators of my making have been the loads of beautiful
 and multi-dimensional people, who traversed along me, in my life journey so far. The mutuality and
 innocence of love and compassion always prevailed and magically worked as the catalyst in my learning
 and most importantly, unlearning from these people. Unconsciously, these amazing people also worked
 out to be the live theaters of my experiments with my life’s scripts. What I share with you as a writer is
essentially a very modest way to express my gratitude for all of them. In my stupidities is my innocence
of love for all my beautifully worthy conspirators!